Pembury U3A AGM
To be held at 2.00pm on Tuesday 4th July 2017
in the Village Hall,High Street ,Pembury
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
2. Approval of the minutes of the last AGM in 2016
3. To adopt the reports of the Management Committee
b] Membership Secretary
c] Interest Group Co-ordinator
d] Trips and Events Organiser
4. To adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2017 , which have been approved by the Independent Examiner, Peter Hoole, and agreed by the Management Committee.
5. Election of new Committee members
To hear the nominations and vote for the positions of Vice Chairman,
Treasurer (Activities), Interest Group Co-ordinator, and co-opt the SpeakerOrganiser and two Trips and Events Organisers on to the Committee.
6. Any other business, of which notice has been received in time to inform all members in writing.
Copies of the accounts referred to in item 4 can be viewed or downloaded for printing by using the following link 2017 Accounts
A copy of the minutes of the meeting can be viewed or downloaded by using the following link AGM Minutes July 2017